- Prohibitions You must not misuse this Website. Without limiting the breadth of the foregoing, you will not: commit, facilitate or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of NORKINAS or its partners involved in the operation and maintenance of this Website. You shall not directly or indirectly take any action to unduly stress the Website, including by way of example and not limitation, incurring session lengths or conducting search queries that we reasonably determine to be abusive, launching or facilitating any denial of service attack on the Website, or using any scraper, robot, spider, or other automated mechanism to access the Website or download content. We reserve the right to monitor your use of the Website to provide guidance and assistance in the use of the Website, and to monitor your conformance with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge and hereby consent to such monitoring. Breaching this provision may constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 or other relevant legislation. NORKINAS will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and may disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Intellectual Property, Software and Content The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of NORKINAS or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by NORKINAS and its licensors. You may store, print, and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by NORKINAS is a trade mark belonging to SPANISH CONNECTION LLC. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks, which are colourably similar.
- Terms of Sale By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to the USA and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our sends notice for further information. In order to contract with NORKINAS you must be 18 years of age or over and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. NORKINAS retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party, which you have contracted with. This will usually be NORKINAS or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party NORKINAS is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Our Contract When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods, which you ordered, have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
- Pricing and Availability Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices, which appear on this Website, are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods, which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. In orders from Florida, taxes will be charged at the legal rate. Taxes are not included in our prices for customers outside Florida. Shipping costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
- Payment Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- Discount Codes Account discount codes – Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
- Disclaimer of Liability The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law NORKINAS and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect NORKINAS liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Linking to this Website You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with NORKINAS and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. The respective trademark owners own any trademarks/names featured on this Website. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to NORKINAS.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NORKINAS, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
- Variation NORKINAS shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
- Invalidity If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- Complaints We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
- Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of US and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim should be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.
- Ethical Sourcing Policy As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products, NORKINAS recognizes its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically.
We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment that protects their employees’ health and safety and basic human rights.
All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to:
- Minimum age of employment
- Freely chosen employment
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination
- No harsh or inhumane treatment
- Working hours
- Rates of pay
- Terms of employment
NORKINAS will never knowingly source stock from countries, which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base. Because of the sometimes-complex nature of our suppliers’ supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as NORKINAS continues to grow it recognises the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.
- Types of Information NORKINAS collects.
We use the non-personal information collected through technology for a number of purposes, including tracking and enhancing your experience on our site. We also may use the information gathered by technology to analyze the traffic patterns on our site, such as the frequency with which you and others visit various parts of the site. We may send HTML e-mails to you if you’ve registered with NORKINAS, and those e-mails may contain data or routines that allow us to determine whether you have opened those e-mails, clicked on links in those e-mails or forwarded those e-mails to others.
We may disclose aggregate, anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to this site or number of purchases made as required by our investors. We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to this site on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page views, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors’ screen settings, and other general information. NORKINAS uses and stores this type of information, along with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users.
We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children under 13, even in aggregate. If we learn that we have done so we will endeavor to delete such personal information as soon as possible.
- How we use Personal Information
Except as described below, we will not sell, rent, license or transfer your personal information to any third party.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties who assist us in providing services to you, including fulfilling orders placed through the site – for example, shippers, warehouse operators, customer service providers, credit card issuers, or others involved in fulfilling orders you place on the site, or in responding to inquiries you make through the site.
- We may also use your personal information to send you promotional materials about goods and services we offer. If you have made a purchase from our store we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you become a member of NORKINAS. These materials and information may be sent to you by postal mail, e-mail or other means. As described below, you may opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also take personal information and make it non-personally identifiable. We may, for example, remove information from your personal information that does not identify you – for example, your age or gender – or we may combine elements of your personal information that do not identify you with non-personal information of other users of our site. Our use of this depersonalized or aggregated information is not restricted.
- If we are under a duty to do so, we may disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of NORKINAS, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
III. Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from our store we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you become a member of NORKINAS.
All NORKINAS members have the option to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us and/or selected third parties you should opt out by visiting ‘Your Details’ in ‘Your Account’ on the ASOS website. You can access ‘Your Account’ once you register and login. Or click on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communications which we or our third party partners send you.
- Physical Transfers of Personal Information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the region in which you live. For example, if you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), your information may be transferred and stored outside of the EEA for the purposes described above. Personal information may also be processed by staff, operating outside the area in which you are located, who work for NORKINAS or one of our suppliers. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details, or provide support services.
- Other Disclosures of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies for the purposes of processing your order or where necessary to provide any other service which you have requested. As a result, in addition to the disclosures described in Section II, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that NORKINAS sells or buys any business or assets; or
- if NORKINAS is merged or otherwise combined or consolidated with another business, its equity is sold, or substantially all of NORKINAS assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be transferred to the acquiring party.
- Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
VII. Checking your Details; Opting Out
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to NORKINAS you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
The security and confidentiality of your information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures. Despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Contacting us
Spanish Connection LLC (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
You have the right to access the information which NORKINAS holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied – we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service member of the NORKINAS team, who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
You can either contact customer care.
Or, write to us at:
11111 Biscayne Boulevard
Phase I, Suite 1100